Creative Innovation Asia Pacific is the brain child of Tania de Jong AM, a leading Australian soprano, thought- leader, speaker, 2006 Australian Social Entrepreneur of the Year and founder of Creativity Australia and Creative Universe. Creative Innovation has had rising success since launching in 2010. Currently in its third year, Creative Innovation is inspired by thought platforms such as TED (www.ted.com) to bring together the world’s most fascinating thinkers and leaders. Its specific focus is leadership, innovation, education, technology and science. Ci2012 will feature Master Classes, Deep Conversations, two action-packed Conference days, events and social networking opportunities. The theme for Ci2012 is, ‘Wicked Problems, Great Opportunities – Leadership and Courage for Volatile Times’.
“Ci2012 will feature over 40 world- class Australian and international keynote speakers, leaders, artists and thinkers and highlight opportunities and global megatrends that affect business and society in these volatile times throughout the Asia Pacific and the rest of the world,” Ms de Jong said. “It provides insights and techniques for unlocking personal and organisational creativity and courage to inspire leadership in complex times of change and will deliver strategies, structures and processes for increasing performance, productivity and wellbeing. Ci2012 will showcase the world’s best practice solutions and ideas for the development of sustainable and innovative futures for community, business and government and bring together leaders and emerging talent to discover cross-disciplinary solutions to make a difference in your life, organisation and community.”
Creative Innovation Asia-Pacific 2012 encourages all sectors to be involved. Leaders, emerging talent, change-makers, activists, influencers, innovators, provocateurs, advisers, CEOs, entrepreneurs, business owners and executives from all sectors are encouraged to attend and create a super-regional, global perspective to ultimately make a difference.
Ci2012 combines the talents of over 40 world-class leaders, artists, thinkers and innovators. Ci2012 attendees will join forces and spend time with:
- Google’s Chief Technology Advocate, Michael T Jones (USA)
- Scientist, writer, broadcaster and Member of the House of Lords, Baroness Susan Adele Greenfield (UK)
- NESTA Chief Executive Geoff Mulgan (UK)
- Mao’s Last Dancer Li Cunxin
- Author of The Master and his Emissary: The Divided Brain and the Making of the Western World Dr IanMcGilchrist (UK)
- CSIRO CEO Dr Megan Clark
- Anthropologist and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence, Wade Davis (USA); Innosight Asia-Pacific’s disruptive innovation expert Scott Anthony (Singapore)
- McKinsey and Company Managing Partner, Michael Rennie
- Stem cell biology and regenerative medicine leader, Professor Nadia Rosenthal (UK)
- Reos Partners systems thinker Adam Kahane (Canada)
- Author of Good Strategy, Bad Strategy Richard Rumelt (USA)
- Global futurist and Author of Communicating with the Future Thomas Frey (USA)
- Society for Knowledge Economics President and Non-Executive Director at Telstra and Medibank, Steve Vamos
- Economics expert and author of Reframe: How to solve the world’s trickiest problems, Eric Knight
- CSIRO Chief Executive, Dr Megan Clark
- Serial Entrepreneur and founder and CEO of Kogan.com.au, Ruslan Kogan
- and many more.